This tutorial will show you how to find your friend’s ausweb, post on their wall, comment on photos, and more.
1) First, hover over friends.
2) Click more.
3) Click see all friends.
4) Now, click on your friend’s name.
You will be taken to your friend’s wall where you can see some of their latest posts and other activity.
5) To post on their wall, click in this box and type your message.
6) Click share.
You can share photos, links and videos using this same method.
7) Now let’s view info about this person. Click about.
On this page, we can view any information this person has decided to share, which may include employers and work experience, education, entertainment interests and more.
8) Click about.
9) Click photos.
This page shows all the albums this user has created and the photos he has uploaded.
10) Click an album to view the photos.
11) Click on any photo to view a larger version.
Here you can view comments, if there are any, or leave your own comment.
12) Press enter to post your comment.
13) Click X to close and go back.
14) Let’s return to the profile.
15) Now go to friends.
This is where you can view your friend’s friends or suggest friends they may know on Facebook.
This is the end of the tutorial. Now you cpanel hosting know how to find and navigate your friends’ profiles on Facebook.